Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.373 CLP / HKD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 67% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,698,320 (HK$55,033) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)