Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.180 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,173,762 (2,689,938 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)