Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.934 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,028,184 (RM18,700) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,910,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)