Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.517 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,439,716 (RM21,036) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)