Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.349 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,142,947 (RM19,724) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)