Cost of living in Kota, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,070,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,603,222 (₨271,357) in Kota.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)