Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.019 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,455,640 (руб 245,095) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)