Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.830 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,300,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,706,470 (25,574TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)