Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.704 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,025,466 (23,691TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)