Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.567 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,700,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,299,582 (₨240,375) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)