Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,725 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.449 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,700,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,415,848 (₨255,667) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)