Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,184,835 (2,669,507 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)