Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08143 CLP / UZS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,740,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,957,066 (24,034,095 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)