Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08032 CLP / UZS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,080,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,414,949 (30,065,233 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)