Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.923 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,501,327 (¥591,157) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)