Cost of living in Kochi, Japan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.091 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,918,712 (¥479,221) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)