Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.809 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,103,812 (¥534,317) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)