Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,298,294 (€4,435) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (28 minutes ago)