Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.641 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,050,091 (147,771 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)