Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.989 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,540,521 (168,683 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)