Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.335 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,896,214 (RM17,624) in Kluang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)