Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 773.413 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,377,914 (€4,368) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)