Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.229 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,422,256 (¥549,369) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)