Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.605 CLP / KES
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,833,582 (Shilling429,013) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)