Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.700 CLP / KES
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,786,743 (Shilling415,962) in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (26 minutes ago)