Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.002 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,221,807 (92,567₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)