Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.652 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,581,633 (19,173TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)