Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40763 CLP / CDF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 32% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,289,748 (10,523,709 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)