Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.906 CLP / JMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,465,786 (J$706,451) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)