Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 CLP / RWF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,237,856 (4,199,441 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)