Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.040 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,290,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,006,937 (44,853 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)