Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.385 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,716,671 (140,146 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)