Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.240 CLP / SDG *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,250,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,074,108 (145,653 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)