Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.720 CLP / SDG *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,049,988 (55,828 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)