Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.124 CLP / SDG *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,880,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,306,682 (163,313 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)