Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.965 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,042,701 (руб 305,351) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)