Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,615,287 (3,035,427 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)