Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,583,814 (3,070,310 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)