Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,523,375 (3,043,453 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)