Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 764.423 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,590,861 (€4,697) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 60 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)