Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.912 CLP / NPR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,184,293 (₨ 538,635) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)