Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.691 CLP / NPR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,848,968 (₨ 500,626) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)