Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 770.767 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,350,262 (€4,347) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (38 minutes ago)