Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 740.536 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,371,140 (€4,552) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)