Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.308 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,457,023 (₨462,926) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)