Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 98.242 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 35% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,784,328 (38,521元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)