Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17696 CLP / UGX
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,827,927 (15,981,004 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (44 minutes ago)