Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.340 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,607,959 (48,534 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)