Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.220 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,590,161 (49,712 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)