Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 763.212 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,919,947 (€5,136) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)