Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 781.994 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,928,498 (€5,024) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,060,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)