Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.012 CLP / CZK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,005,821 (100,155 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)