Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.435 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,465,448 (₨367,288) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)