Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01615 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,712,253 (﷼ 167,964,051) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)