Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.881 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,505,446 (1,332,061 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (44 minutes ago)