Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.821 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,741,793 (₨568,717) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)