Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,020,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,499,046 (₨459,156) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)