Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,746,402 (2,295,902 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)