Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.431 CLP / HUF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,928,435 (1,204,709 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)