Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.767 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,162,809 (1,224,225 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (43 minutes ago)