Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.822 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,500,233 (1,372,543 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)