Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.842 CLP / NGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,420,701 (1,314,331 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)