Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.814 CLP / LKR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,030,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,774,879 (727,460 ₨) in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)