Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.809 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,318,340 (¥571,248) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)