Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.16682 CLP / KHR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,171,595 (19,011,772 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,140,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)