Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.16742 CLP / KHR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,807,564 (16,769,497 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)