Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.194 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,880,627 (руб 282,586) in Kaluga.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)