Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.259 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,978,333 (руб 290,321) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)