Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.847 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,749,101 (20,731 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)