Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.822 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,874,453 (22,549 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)