Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 763.212 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,686,642 (€4,830) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)