Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 779.435 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,365,904 (€4,318) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)