Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 741.006 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,580,070 (€4,831) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)